Sales Lead - Direct (SEA)
Singapore I Fully Remote | Full Time
How would it feel to play your part and make an impact at the very start of the global gaming marketing revolution?
How would you like to connect with some of the world’s most renowned brands within the SEA APAC region and help bring their world to life through the power of gaming?
Could you leverage your network and become their very own iconic sales Super Hero? 🦸♀️🦸♂️
If this sounds like you, keep scrolling! 👇
Who is Livewire?
Established in 2021 by a skilled team of gaming, technology and marketing leaders who spotted a gap in the market, we are a global research and strategy-first game tech company, bursting with ideas and energy and continuing to grow as a leader in global gaming marketing. We are united. We are engaged. We are progressive.
We’re leading the way for global brands such as UberEats, Amazon, Warner Music and the NBL to talk to the next generation of consumers through their passion of gaming, utilising all aspects of gaming marketing and gametech including in-game experiences, high-profile influencers, live streaming and more – all relevant to what today’s gamers want to see.
We are focused on making a positive global impact on the video game ecosystem by leading the creation and adoption of new gaming marketing and gametech technologies with our clients.
What’s my new career opportunity?
As our first Direct Sales Lead for SEA, you will be an integral part of the Commercial team and collaborate closely with our Head of Commercial for SEA and our Chief Commercial Officer. You’ll be responsible for bringing on new business across priority verticals, while super servicing and growing our existing direct clients.
Using your extensive network, you will have the opportunity to drive revenue by building and managing strategic partnerships within Beauty & Fashion, CPG or Tech & Telco industries.
Your spark for sales and effortless ability to engage cold contacts and build relationships will enable you to level up quickly. With a system-driven and organised mentality, you’ll know how to ensure all your contacts are proactively engaged and communicated with regularly.
This is a once in a generation role, leveraging our unique USP, exclusivities and partnerships across the gaming ecosystem, working with a highly motivated team with a common goal to create new categories to successfully energise global gaming audiences with brands in an authentic way.
What will I be doing?
- Leveraging and building existing relationships with Director, VP and C-level marketing executives and key marketing decision makers with direct partner organisations in the SEA region with a focus on APAC
- Setting strategy for vertical and prioritizing approach for opportunities within your business world
- Maintaining long-term relationships and driving for upsell for future campaigns
- Hitting the ground running within the Beauty & Fashion, CPG or Tech & Telco sectors to unlock new business opportunities
- Winning and retaining new business by becoming a trusted partner and subject matter expert
- Proactively to build new contacts, from cold outreach to events with new friends
- Reporting on targets and forecasting
- Using thoughtful and innovative sales techniques, from strategy to concepts and from brief to pitch
- Having a constantly curious mentality about gaming marketing and gametech
How will I be set up for success?
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Evidence of success selling direct to brands across Beauty & Fashion, CPG or Tech & Telco sectors in the SEA APAC region
- Experience in digital advertising sales
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands within priority verticals who are open to immediate conversations about how Livewire can support their advertising agenda
- Extensive knowledge of category eco-systems, their nuances, and future state opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar)
How can I stand out even more?
- Experience working in gaming verticals (publishers, platforms, influencers, content, media and social)
What do I get from Livewire?
- 🤑 A competitive commission structure
- 🚀 The rare opportunity to help support the transition of a scale up business into a global leader
- 😇 Remote working, flexible hours and a commitment to work/life balance
- ❤️🩹 Quarterly mental wellbeing days
- 🎂 Celebrate your birthday your way, every year, with a paid day off
- 🗣 Work with the world’s leading gaming brands, advertisers, talent and more
- 💪 A team culture that empowers you through clear structure and autonomy, encourages learning and celebrates success
- 👾 Change the face of gaming while also having fun on virtual quarterly all team game days
How can I get in touch to show I’m interested?
Apply here or drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will be in touch as soon as we’ve overthrown this Final Boss! 🎮
Feel free to complement your application with supporting information on your sales successes and why you’d want to be a part of our journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on building a dynamic and inclusive work culture that values equality, equity and diversity and where everyone can have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations and abilities. If you need any additional support for your application experience, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s play!
Contact us: email@example.com .