General Manager, Global
London, UK or Singapore, Fully Remote | Full Time
The global gaming marketing revolution is right here and right now! Do you want to play your part in it? Will your expertise in global operations and planning enable you to unlock your next level?🎮
If this sounds like you, keep scrolling! 👇
Who is Livewire?
Recently established by a skilled team of gaming and marketing leaders who spotted a gap in the market, we created Livewire! We are a GameTech company combining the largest inventory of in-game advertising with best in class gaming strategy and execution. Think of Livewire as a brands single entry point to the world of gaming.
We are bursting with ideas and energy and continuing to grow to as a leader in global gaming marketing. We are united. We are engaged. We are progressive.
We’re driving the way for global brands such as UberEats, Amazon, and more to engage the next generation of consumers through their passion of gaming, utilising all aspects of the gaming ecosystem.
We are focused on making a positive global impact on the whole gaming ecosystem by leading the creation and adoption of innovative gaming marketing approaches and developing technologies to empower our clients.
What’s my new career opportunity?
Livewire Labs is the home of our creatives, strategists, analysts and producers. We’re the people who plan, create and deliver the most forward-thinking gaming strategies out there.
As our very first General Manager of Livewire Labs, you’ll have the opportunity to build something from scratch, pave the way and elevate your own personal brand as our very own operational Superhero. 🦸♂️🦸♀️
This is a once in a generation role, leveraging our unique USP, exclusivities and partnerships across the gaming ecosystem, working with a highly motivated team with a common goal to create new categories to successfully energetise global gaming audiences with brands in an authentic way.
What will my responsibilities include?
- Be the wing-person for our Chief Innovation Officer – partnering closely, leading business changes, driving efficiency and industry leading process
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign performance goals and ensure everyone is enabled for success
- Develop strategic plans and project timelines for optimised productivity for our Livewire Labs business and keep us accountable to it!
- Collaborate closely with Executives within our Commercial, Finance and Operations verticals to streamline success
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes and systems
- Financial responsibility for developing and implementing budgetary and resource management plans including costing, reporting and 3rd party relationships
- Support the team, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implement innovative change within it as a human and not a robot
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Productize our global offering
- Having a constantly curious mentality about the gaming industry, gaming marketing and GameTech
How will I be set up for success?
- Proven success in an operational leadership role with a global remit
- History of identifying and developing long-term strategic client relationships
- Impeccable working knowledge of global operational procedures
- Evidence in being in building a successful department from scratch – not afraid to get involved in administrative responsibilities if required
- Strong decision-making abilities and influencing skills
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead colleagues through change
How can I stand out even more?
- Experience working in gaming verticals (publishers, platforms, influencers, content, media and social)
- A black book of brand and/or agency connections
What do I get from Livewire?
We’re still growing and expanding our global offering from a benefits perspective but right now we can promise you:
- 🚀 The rare opportunity to help support the transition of a scale up business into a global leader
- 😇 Remote working, flexible hours and a commitment to work/life balance
- ❤️🩹 Quarterly mental wellbeing days
- 🎂 Celebrate your birthday your way, every year, with a paid day off
- 🗣 Work with the world’s leading gaming brands, advertisers, talent and more
- 💪 A team culture that empowers you through clear structure and autonomy, encourages learning and celebrates success
- 💻 Top of the range equipment and up to 750 AUD towards your home office set up
- 👾 Change the face of gaming while also having fun on quarterly all team virtual game days
I’m interested! What do I do now?
We know you’re busy, you may even be gaming right now and that’s ok!
Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will be in touch soon.
Feel free to complement your application with supporting information on your operational successes and why you’d want to be a part of our journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on building a dynamic and inclusive work culture that values equality, equity and diversity and where everyone can have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations and abilities. If you require any additional support for your application experience, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s play!
Contact us: email@example.com .