Gaming Sales Manager (India - North)
Delhi, India (Work From Home) | Full Time
Livewire is an Australian founded gaming marketing and “gametech” company whose mission is to be the most innovative and authentic game marketing and gametech company in the world.
We are revolutionising the gaming industry with integrated end-to-end strategies for advertisers to connect directly with the lucrative, highly engaged gaming audience, without impacting on their experience. We offer a single-entry point for advertisers wanting access to tailored solutions and informed data and insights.
Within just 18 months we have secured direct clients like Uber Eats and exclusive gaming media partnerships with Roblox Top 200 games, Activision Blizzard Media, AudioMob and APAC’s only programmatic AAA on-console inventory.
Whether you grew up not playing games, Pac-Man at the Arcade, a Commodore 64 or are from the generations that gave us Mario Kartand Golden Eyeor Elder Scrolls and Fortnite we won’t discriminate.
We are looking for the world’s most passionate people to help us achieve our goals.
As our Gaming Sales Manager (IND) (North), you will be an integral part of the Commercial team, and report to the Head of India. You be responsible for both bringing on new business, while super servicing our existing clients, endemic and non-endemic brands to the gaming space.
You will have a spark for sales, the effortless ability to engage cold contacts and build relationships, while being system driven and organised to ensure all contacts are proactively engaged and communicated to regularly. and show an energy for the gaming marketing and gametech industry.
This is a once in a generation role, leveraging our unique USP, exclusivities and partnerships across the gaming ecosystem, working with a highly motivated team that wants to create a new category to engage a passionate gaming audience with brands in an authentic way.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Building and managing a book of business for brands wanting to advertise in gaming for India - North region
- Ownership and responsibility to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Ensuring sales reporting discipline and salesforce compliance at 95%
- Working in a start-up environment with a growth mindset and showing high levels of ownership
- Representing the Gaming Opportunity and working with agencies and brands to clearly establish Livewire as the leading partner for Gaming marketing and creating top of the mind recall
- Studying and researching the Gaming market and audience in the region and developing a thorough understanding of the gaming ecosystem to craft media, influencer and bespoke integration led opportunities.
- Becoming a consultative expert in all things gaming for brands and agencies.
- Shifting gears between Media/ inventory sales and Branded Content approach to ideate, strategize, work with global stakeholders and deploy solutions effectively
- Ensuring Client success by working with Account management and Ad ops.
- Working with sales teams across all markets in Livewire to be part of Knowledge Programs that allows for seamless sharing of best practices and creating a library of solutions that can be deployed quickly
- Understanding the Partner landscape in India to effectively call upon the right resources when needed.
What you will bring
- 5 – 7 years’ experience selling direct to brands and agencies across digital assets and inventory
- Proactivity to build new contacts, from cold outreach to events with new friends
- Ability to build and lead relationships with brands and major agencies
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar), reporting on targets and forecasting
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous role balancing fun & performance
- A positive, solutions focused mindset
- Your energetic and team first attitude
- Experience working in gaming verticals is preferable but not necessary (publishers, platforms, influencers, content, media and social)
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills (English)
- Clear communication and a proactive approach to sales
- A hunter’s mentality and drive to win deals direct, through agency and in new places
- Love for thoughtful sales, from strategy to concepts and from brief to pitch
- Be constantly curious about gaming marketing and gametech, whether you play or not (it’s going to be a fun part of your job!)
What you will get
🚀 The rare opportunity to help support the transition of a scale up business into a global leader
🗣 Work with the world’s leading gaming brands, advertisers, talent and more
💪 A team culture that empowers you through clear structure and autonomy, encourages learning and celebrates success
😇 Remote working, flexible hours and a commitment to work/life balance by offering you quarterly wellbeing days and your birthday off each year
🖥 We’ll also invest in setting up your remote / home office (up to $750 AUD) as well as provide an ongoing yearly allowance to cover the cost of working from home (such as wifi and electricity costs)
👾 Change the face of gaming while also having fun on quarterly all team game days
How you can apply
We know your time is precious, so show us how your brain works in a succinct way!
Please send a Cover Letter (1 page max), Resume (1 page max) and Case Study (1 page max) highlighting a major account you won, what you loved, what you learned and what you would change, to email@example.com.
Show you’re not a bot and email us with the subject line Livewire Gaming Sales Manager North (IND) North – YOUR NAME.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on building a dynamic and inclusive work culture that is diverse, accepting applicants of all ages, races, religions, disabilities, gender identifications or sexual orientations. If you require additional preparations to support a positive interview experience, please let us know.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .