Client Solutions Lead (South East Asia)
Singapore (Fully Remote) | Full Time
Do you want to play a critical role in delivering exceptional experiences for our clients within South East Asia? Are you fascinated by gaming and the avenues it opens up for the advertising experience? Could you be our clients’ very own Super Mario… guru of invincibly navigating mazes, networking, problem solving and powering up?🍄
If this sounds like you, keep scrolling! 👇
Who is Livewire?
Established in 2021 by a skilled team of gaming, technology and marketing leaders who spotted a gap in the market, we are a global research and strategy-first game tech company, bursting with ideas and energy and continuing to grow as a leader in global gaming marketing. We are united. We are engaged. We are progressive.
We’re leading the way for global brands such as UberEats, Amazon, Warner Music and the NBL to talk to the next generation of consumers through their passion of gaming, utilising all aspects of gaming marketing and gametech including in-game experiences, high-profile influencers, live streaming and more – all relevant to what today’s gamers want to see.
We are focused on making a positive global impact on the video game ecosystem by leading the creation and adoption of new gaming marketing and gametech technologies with our clients.
What’s my new career opportunity?
As our very first Client Solutions Lead for South East Asia, you will be an integral part of the Commercial team and collaborate closely with our Head of Commercial for SEA and our Chief Commercial Officer. You’ll be responsible for maintaining top class relationships with our key agency and direct clients.
Your effortless ability to build and maintain relationships will enable you to level up quickly. With a system-driven and organised mentality, you’ll know how to ensure all your contacts are proactively engaged and communicated with regularly.
Your marketing knowledge and ability to learn quickly will enable you to translate gaming concepts into plain language, helping your clients understand each step of the journey.
This is a once in a generation role, leveraging our unique USP, exclusivities and partnerships across the gaming ecosystem, working with a highly motivated team with a common goal to create new categories to successfully energetic global gaming audiences with brands in an authentic way.
What will I be doing?
- Managing relationships with Director, VP and C-level marketing executives and key marketing decision makers with our clients in the SEA region
- Ensuring a seamless transition for clients to Livewire- providing reassurance and trust that we have everything covered
- Maintaining long-term partnerships, positive client experiences and driving for upsell for future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, creative, strategy, ad ops etc.) to ensure client success
- Analyse campaign data and make data-driven recommendations for optimisation
- Data-led reporting and collaboration to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate client feedback to internal teams and drive improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and provide thought leadership to clients
- Having a constantly curious mentality about gaming marketing and gametech
How will I be set up for success?
- A deep interest or experience within gaming marketing
- Awareness of the realities of joining an ambitious, scaling new start-up
- Evidence of success partnering with major brands across Beauty & Fashion, CPG or Tech & Telco sectors in South East Asia
- Ability to establish trusted and meaningful business relationships from day 1, giving your clients full assurance of your subject matter expertise
- Demonstrable experience in data-led reporting back to leadership teams
- Crisis-management experience
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands within priority verticals
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar)
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous role balancing fun and performance
How can I stand out even more?
- Experience working in gaming verticals (publishers, platforms, influencers, content, media and social)
What do I get from Livewire?
- 🚀 The rare opportunity to help support the transition of a scale up business into a global leader
- 😇 Remote working, flexible hours and a commitment to work/life balance
- ❤️🩹 Quarterly mental wellbeing days
- 🎂 Celebrate your birthday your way, every year, with a paid day off
- 🗣 Work with the world’s leading gaming brands, advertisers, talent and more
- 💪 A team culture that empowers you through clear structure and autonomy, encourages learning and celebrates success
- 💻 Top of the range equipment and up to 750 AUD towards your home office set up
- 👾 Change the face of gaming while also having fun on virtual quarterly all team game days
How can I get in touch to show I’m interested?
Drop us a note to email@example.com and our talent team will be in touch as soon as we’ve overthrown this Final Boss! 🎮
Feel free to complement your application with supporting information on your client management successes and why you’d want to be a part of our journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on building a dynamic and inclusive work culture that values equality, equity and diversity and where everyone can have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations and abilities. If you need any additional support for your application experience, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s play!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .