Client Solutions Lead, ANZ
Australia (WFH) | Full Time
Livewire is leading the way for brands to talk to the next generation of consumers through their passion of gaming, utilising all aspects of gaming marketing and gametech.
We are focused on making a positive global impact on the video game ecosystem by leading the creation and adoption of new gaming marketing and gametech technologies with our clients.
We are a research and strategy first gaming company, full of ideas and energy and continuing to grow to as a leader in global gaming marketing.
You love leading projects, have the eye for detail of a hawk, are a clear communicator and take pride in leading clients to experience successful solutions, while pre-emptively troubleshooting problems before others even see them.
As our Client Solutions Lead (ANZ) you will be a collaborative part of the Commercial team and supported by the Commercial Director (ANZ) and Head of Client Solutions (ANZ) to work across globally known clients, gaming brands and more! You ensure a positive experience, be solutions focused, proactive and become the central point of contact both internally and externally, project managing the end to end deliverables.
You will be a vital part of each client’s experience, which is paramount to us. Your marketing knowledge and ability to learn quickly will enable you to translate gaming concepts into plain language, helping clients understand each step of the journey.
Where you will shine
You will be a vital part of the Livewire team, with your ability to continually learn and adapt in the fast-paced gaming marketing and gametech environment, while being loved by our clients for your ability to resolve challenges quickly.
- Communicate regularly with each client and deeply understand their organisations, their goals across gaming marketing and our deliverables
- Ensure positive client experiences by mastering time efficiency and making problems vanish (they’ll literally think you’re a wizard)
- Create and follow clear processes that ensure all goals and deliverables are being transparently tracked and reported on
- Support each client with your gaming knowledge, insights and continual learning across the gaming ecosystem
- Understand marketing and strategy metrics and acronyms, where to apply them and how they compare to other options across digital and gaming culture
- Be constantly curious about gaming marketing and gametech, whether you play or not (it’s going to be a fun part of your job!)
What you will bring
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing key client accounts
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills
- Great communication skills for regular meetings and presentations.
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous role balancing fun & performance
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills (English)
- A positive, solutions focused mindset
- Your energetic and team first attitude
- Experience working in gaming verticals is preferable but not necessary (publishers, platforms, influencers, content and social)
How you can apply
We’re not here to waste your time writing a novel, we want to see how your brain works!
Please send a Cover Letter (1 page max), Resume (1 page max) and Case Study (1 page max) highlighting a major account you managed, what you loved, what you learned and what you would do different to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Your subject should be – YOUR NEW CLIENT SOLUTIONS LEAD, ANZ, announcing your arrival to our team before Friday the 27th of May 2021 (5pm AEST)
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on building a dynamic and inclusive work culture that is diverse, accepting applicants of all ages, races, religions, disabilities, gender identifications or sexual orientations. If you require additional preparations to support a positive interview experience, please let us know.
What we offer you
- An attractive salary, including base, super and holidays
- The ability to work remotely (we’ll invest in setting up your remote office)
- A team culture that encourages learning and celebrates success
- Flexible working hours and a commitment to work/life balance
- Supportive company that will help you continually grow and develop
- Opportunities to work with key gaming brands, talent and more
Contact us: email@example.com .